BOUNDLESS AFRICA SAFARIS CC
PLEASE NOTE THAT OVER AND ABOVE THESE ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALL BOOKINGS, ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO ROWENA PUTTER AND BOUNDLESS AFRICA SAFARI'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS (' STC') WHICH APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE - WHERE THERE IS A CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TWO, THE STC WILL PREVAIL
The website www.boundlessafaricasafaris.com is owned by Rowena Putter and the domain name is registered in the name of Rowena Putter All intellectual property rights including copyright in the design, layout, get-up, functionality and corporate identity vests in Rowena Putter and may not be copied, or used in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Rowena Putter. None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Rowena Putter. The site may only be used for personal and for transacting with Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris, but not for any other commercial use. Any other use of this site needs the prior written permission from Rowena Putter If this site is misused in any way you will be liable for any legal action taken. All details that you give to us must be your own personal information. Action will be taken against individuals supplying Rowena Putter with fraudulent information, false enquiries, bookings, reservations or information requests etc. whilst using www.boundlessafaricasafaris.com
INFORMATION, PHOTOGRAPHS AND GRAPHICS
The information, photographs and graphics displayed on www.boundlessafaricasafaris.com may be supplied to Rowena Putter by third party providers of products and services ('Third Parties'). Where that is the case, such information, photographs and graphics can change without notification. Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris will use it best endeavors to ensure that the information displayed is current, accurate and up to date. Information, prices and availability will be confirmed to you when your booking has been processed, payment has been received.
Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris may make future changes, deletions or modifications to such terms and conditions, information, graphics, products, features, functionality, services, and links at any time without notice and your subsequent viewing or use of this website will constitute your agreement to the changes, deletions and modifications
ACCESS AND USE
Access to and use of the website is entirely at user's risk and the user, by the use of the website, indemnifies and holds harmless Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris and its employees against claim, loss or damage that may arise, including any legal expenses (on an attorney and own clients scale) that Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris may incur.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER & INDEMNITY
Accuracy of information and liability
Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris does not accept responsibility for any travel service, rules and conditions that are incorrectly represented on this website. The data and services shown are provided in good faith.
All packages, airfares and land arrangements published on this site are subject to currency fluctuations, availability, increases, rules and conditions, and can be changed without prior notice.
In no event shall we (Rowena Putter & Boundless Africa Safaris) be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any display within this site.
The user holds harmless and indemnifies Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris and/or its members and/or directors and/or employees and/or agents and/or suppliers against any consequences of accessing or using or making bookings via the website including (without limiting the generality of the aforegoing) any financial loss, loss of or damage to personal effects, illness, injury, harm, trauma or death (howsoever caused) including any claim from his/her spouse, children or dependants for maintenance or otherwise or due to any arrangements having to be changed, amended or cancelled and/or legal costs (on an attorney and own client scale) that Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris (or any of the other parties indemnified herein) may incur. This indemnity will apply irrespective of any act, omission or negligence (gross or otherwise) on the part of Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris, and/or its members and/or directors and/or employees and/or agents and/or suppliers and any person directly or indirectly connected with the providing products or services to Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris.
Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris (and/or its members and/or directors and/or employees and/or agents and/or suppliers and any person directly or Indirectly connected with the providing of products or services to Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris) will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, irrespective of the cause.
- The Constitution of South Africa (Act 108 of 1996) affords all its citizens the right to privacy in terms of section 14 (d).
- However your use of the www.boundlessafaricasafaris.com website is for personal use as well as transacting with Rowena Putter and accordingly the right of privacy afforded as aforesaid and pertaining to such communications and data conveyed during the course of such usage and transactions ('the Information') is limited and is subject to inter alia the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Act 25 of 2002 ('ECT') and the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act number 2 of 2000 ('PAIA').
- You are, by using the www.boundlessafaricasafaris.com website, deemed, in terms of section 51 of the ECT, to grant Rowena Putter express permission to store, use and disclose the Information for the purposes of any business you may now or in future transact with Rowena Putter to any of the third party providers of products and services or to any regulatory bodies if such disclosure is required and prescribed by law or if required to do upon receipt of a so subpoena in court proceedings ('Third Parties').
- If you are disclosing Information about third parties you will be deemed to have their permission and to have been duly authorized to do so and indemnify Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris against any actions by such third parties.
- Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris will use its best endeavors to ensure in disclosing the Information complies with the PAIA and any other applicable legislation and that such disclosure is not, to the best of its knowledge, unreasonable (section 34), will not to the best of its knowledge, cause harm to the user's commercial or financial interests (section 36), constitute an action for breach of a duty of confidence owed to the user (section 37), or could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of the user (section 38).
- The Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communications-related Information Act (70/2002) ('RICA') affords Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris certain rights to monitor inter alia electronic communications via its network. By using the network of Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris the user consents to such interception within the ambit of RICA.
- Please note that Rowena Putter and Boundless Africa Safaris has detailed electronic, physical and management security systems in place that are checked and updated on a regular basis to ensure that we protect the Information to the best of our ability as required by law.
- You may withdraw your consent, request detail of information held or lodge any complaints at any time by contacting Rowena Putter.